Changing from a High Performance (HP) Club/Center to a non-HP Club.

Members of High Performance may switch to non-High Performance clubs at any time, but they will forfeit all membership perks, including selection for Canadian Championships teams or doubles and any financial or other assistance.

Transferring from one HP Club/Center to another HP Club/Center

If HP members complete this form between August 1 and August 31, their request will be approved.
If the move is due to a change in domicile (more than 100 kilometres from the existing HP club, but closer to the one being applied for), the current HP club's consent is not required.
In all other instances, the present HP club must consent to the move. If not, HP members will not be permitted to switch to the applicable HP club.

I would like to move from


I am submitting this form between

August 1-31st

My residence has changed more than 100 km from the current HP Club and closer to the HP club I would like

to play for

I am aware that my present HP Club must consent

To the move
FormCraft - WordPress form builder