Creating your Account:
- On the left-hand menu, navigate to:
Membership > Individual Membership > Become a Member
- Select Ontario from the list of provinces.
- Agree to the rules and regulations, and click Next.
- Fill in your information, then click Next. Note: Mandatory fields are marked with a *.
- Choose your club from the list. If you are not part of a club, or your club is not listed, choose “Not a member of any affiliated club”. Click Next.
- Fill in your login information. This is what you’ll use to sign in to your account, so make sure to write it down or remember it. Once you’re done, click Next.
- You’ll be asked to pay for your membership. Memberships are good for one year, and a competitive membership is required in order for you to play in sanctioned (rated) tournaments.
- You should receive a confirmation email with a link to validate your account.
- Log in to your account by clicking on the “Login” button in the top-right corner.
Paying for your Membership:
When you create an account, you will be prompted to pay for your membership. This membership is good for one year, and can be paid for again in two ways:
- Paying by cheque:
Send a cheque to:
19 Wax Myrtle Way
M3B 3K6 Toronto, Ontario
Please make sure:
– If paying for a competitive membership, the cheque is made for $40,
– The cheque must be payable to Ontario Table Tennis Association (not OTTA),
– In the top-right corner, put OTTA competitive and your name as spelled on your membership.
Note: Only competitive membership players are eligible to play in tournaments.
- Paying online:
- Go to ttcan.tournamentsoftware.com and log in to your account.
- Hover over your name in the top-right corner of the page, and select “Overview”.
- Select “Profile” from the left-hand menu.
- Select “Sport Information” from the menu at the top.
- If you currently have an active membership, click “Renew”, and you will be prompted to pay to renew your membership.
- If you do not have an active membership, click “Add new membership”, and follow the instructions to create a membership.
A PDF version of the instructions for creating an account can be found here.