MLSE Foundation needs our help! They have launched the Change the Game research project, an Ontario-wide youth sport census to understand sport/recreation access, engagement and equity issues in Ontario.
They are looking for 5000 youth aged 6-29 to fill in this survey:
- Who can participate?: The survey and is open to anyone 6-29 in Ontario, or parents on behalf of a child aged 6-29 .
- How long does it take?: The average completion time has been 7-8 minutes.
- Are my responses private? Yes! The survey is designed to be an anonymous online questionnaire. It will not be possible for the study team to match an individual answer to the identity of the respondent.
- When does it close? April 15 2021
- What do I get for filling it out? The knowledge you helped inform important conversations on equity and sport, AND all youth participants are entered into a draw for tickets to a future Raptors, Leafs, Argos or Toronto FC home game experience (when safe) or a special apparel package for one of your favourite teams (each prize valued at ~$1000). The winner (s) will be contacted directly after the survey closes.