- List of players per classes is introduced in 2018 in order to make Ontario Cup and other events with Classes more excited.
- A player can take part at Ontario events in Class where (s)he is listed and all classes with lower number. In other words, if you are listed in Class 3 you can play Class 3, Class 2 and Class E (Elite), but not Class 4, Class 5, Class 6 and Class 7. .
- List of players per classes are permanent for the whole year (till Dec 2018).
- So, changes of Canadian rating points during 2018 doesn’t change the list of players. In other words, if you improve or lose your Canadian rating during different months in 2018 it would not move you to different class.
- Next list of players per classes will be published on Jan 1, 2019 based on Canadian ratings.
- Top players from Class E to Class 4 will be invited on Ontario Cup final in December 2018.
- Player can be shifted between classes only by decision of the Competition Chair (David Lau). This right is reserved in order to give fair classification for newcomers into Ontario ranking.