2018 Ontario Summer Games – London – August 2-5th
Carling Heights Optimist Community Centre
656 Elizabeth Street
London, Ontario • N5Y 6L3
Deadline to register is June 29th and close after all 60 players are registered
- Price – 300 $ (includubg accommodation, meals and participation fees)
- Only 30 places more are available. Spots will be awarded based on first come – first served basis.
- Experience the biggest, multi-sport event for Ontario athletes!
- Eligibility – All players born in 2000 or after, Ontario residents (Canadian citizens or landed emigrants)
- All players born between 2000-2002 will play Junior event (U18) in their gender category
- All players born between 2003-2004 will play Cadet event (U15) and Junior event (U18)
- All players born in 2005 or younger will play Mini Cadet event (U13) and Cadet event
- ALL players will play Team event.
- Ontario Team for 2019 Canada Winter Games – The best ranked player born in 2001 or younger at U18 Boys and U18 Girls will be selected for the team
- 24 medals will be awarded.
COACHES AND MANAGERS
- 10 coaches and two managers will be selected according to the club’s participation. No entry fees for selected coaches and managers.
- All coaches will need to have valid coaching certification.
- Coaching course will be organized on June 29-30 at Markham PanAm Center – apply now
- All interested coaches and managers would have to apply – application form
- Players and coaches will be accommodated at University of Western Ontario
- Opening Ceremony is on August 2nd in the afternoon. NO ENTRY FEES.
- Parents can attend the events and opening ceremony (August 2nd in the afternoon) for free.
- For recommended accommodation for parents and other information visit Ontario Summer Games.
- Once when list of the players and coaches become final you will be informed about other details through our newsletter.