Geng Table-Tennis Academy
Deadline to register:
– Medals for top 3 U11 Participants
– Earn Canadian rating points – 2 Stars
Registration through GTTA Head Coach Lijuan Geng (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Priority for registration is to those that are training regularly at an HPC (GTTA, Ontario or National), but others are welcome.
Sunday, April 23th
- Open but final classification for Ontario points will be based on TTCAN rating of participants
- Tables: 4
- The single event will be a large round robin or round robin groups followed by a progressive elimination, details depend on the number of entries and their levels
- Minimum of 7 matches per player
- Masks must be worn when not playing
- No spectators allowed due to space limitations
- Maximum of 24 participants.
- Seeding positions will be based on last available Ontario Ranking List before the tournament
- Referee has right to estimate player’s TTCAN seeding in case of players without position at Ontario Ranking List
- All matches best of 5
- All participants has to be active members of the Ontario Table Tennis Association or any other Canadian provincial TTA
- John Dullaert