My TTC Mississauga
2436 Haines Road
Deadline to register:
Feb 29, 2024, 20:00
Final withdrawal date:
– Earn Canadian rating points – 2 Stars
Due to a high interest, player capacity for Class B event has been increased to 24.
Sunday, March 3rd
- MORNING (09:00-13:00) – Mississauga Championships – players capacity 36
- AFTERNOON (13:00-17:00) – MyTTC Challenge – players capacity 36
- Class B
- EVENING (17:00-21:00)
event with different eligibilities: no restrictions, no registration fees, no needed OTTA memberships;
TT4ALL format will depend on the number of applications
- Tables: 12
- 2 Stages:
– 1st stage Round Robin Groups of 3-4 players
– 2nd Progressive KO
- $5 administration fee if you withdraw before the registration deadline
- You can play only one event per time slot
- Seeding positions will be based on last available Ontario Ranking List before the tournament
- Referee has the right to estimate player’s ranking in case of players without position at Ontario Ranking List
- All matches best of 5
- Draw and seeding explanation
- All participants has to be active members of the Ontario Table Tennis Association or any other Canadian provincial TTA
- Competition Managers reserve the right to modify the schedule or format subsequent to the publication of the Prospectus. The implementation of adjustments may only occur subsequent to ensuring that all participants have a satisfactory competition experience.
- Upon registering for the event or attending, everyone in attendance and participants may be subject to photography or video recording. Images and videos may be used on the social media platforms and website of the OTT.
- It is acceptable to take photographs and recordings during the OTT-sanctioned events.
- At the time of publication, the owner of those media materials is required to provide OTT by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org with relevant links. Publications are required to adhere to social media and other OTT’s policies.
Selection for Ontario Summer Games, 1-4 August, London, Ontario
Six events (U19B and 19G, U15B and 15G, U13B and 13G) will each feature sixty athletes selected by the OTT.
Twelve players who win the Mississauga, Markham, Nepean and Ottawa championships will receive direct invitations.
Six players who win the Ontario Championships will be invited automatically. If the winners of the Ontario Championships are the same players who won at the Mississauga, Markham, or Ottawa Championships, the position will be awarded to the players next in the overall standings.
While OTT will disseminate six wild cards and each High Performance Centre will be allotted one position (nine athletes).
High Performance athletes will be allocated the remaining 33 positions (for a total of all six age and gender events) in accordance with the Ontario Ranking List that will be released by the end of April 2024.